We're excited to announce the release of aurelia-validation alpha 2! This release is a complete overhaul of the validation system.
There are a ton of new features and usability improvements. Here's the short list:
- First-Class TypeScript Support
- Asynchronous Validation
- Full API Documentation and Articles
- "Entity" Style Validation
- Conditional Validation
- Easy definition of custom rules
- Easy customization of validation messages
- Internationalization Support
- Remove external dependencies (validate.js)
- and much more...
We couldn't have done this without all your feedback and support from community members like Jason Sobell. Many thanks!
Head over to the
to read about how to get started and explore the capabilities of
aurelia-validation. Looking for more information? Check out this series of blog posts written by Jason:
As always, if you find an issue or have an idea for an enhancement, drop us a line on GitHub . Questions? Check out the aurelia-validation Gitter channel . Much thanks to core team member Jeremy Danyow who has been spearheading the effort!