Aurelia continues to push forward with regular releases that have fixes and improvements to various parts of the platform. Below are the release notes for this week.
- index.html: ensure charset is added to html page
- build Fix #382 by catching errors with gulp-plumber
- file-paths: don't use windows style path separators
- autocomplete: disable built-in Angular1 auto-complete suggest
- main: only use bluebird long stack traces during debug mode
- build move require and text to external module
- Added revisioning to html import template bundler
- Fix condition for special handling in fetch hook.
- exlude removing redundant attrs
- ValidationController: handle null objects
- build: fix api.json generation
- ValidationParser: handle parenthesis
- validation-rules: validate email as per HTML standard
- package: add tslint
- logging: carry a globalDefaultLevel with which subsequent loggers are created ( ec9af2a )
- logging: relax type on Logger.setLevel() for compatibility with TypeScript ( d52bec2 )
- http-response-message: handle empty responses ( bae5188 )
- Initial release to put Aurelia's protractor pluging into its own package.
- Moved Aurelia's protractor plugin to its own package and bumped to 1.0.0.
- attribute: TAttribute related fixes ( d2f8d72 )
- doc: inject
RelativeTime( 8cb0bff )
- rt: corrected French translations for relative time ( b3142dc )
- attribute: fix support for dashed bindables ( e70372c )
- debug: remove debugger statement ( 1d5f312 )