As always, the Aurelia Team continues to fix bugs, add new features and make tons of improvements throughout the framework. In this set of releases, we've got a minor breaking change to our dialog plugin. We've also converted our testing library to TypeScript. While we've made no changes to the API or behavior, we've bumped the major version since the improved, more-accurate typings may affect some TypeScript users. Finally, we've launched another major set of enhancements to the CLI and made our initial launch of the HTTP Mocking library. Huge thanks to Thomas Schlage for his work on the new library.
Major updates may include breaking changes, new features, fixes to bugs and performance improvements.
- dialog-configuration: set defaults for ".renderer" and ".cssText" ( fd58f2a ), closes #307
- dialog-renderer: lazy DOM access fix #294 ( f71ecf8 )
- dialog-service: fix no fail for undefined moduleId ( e90a9d8 ), closes #312
- typings: fix as it was in #280 ( c6dd762 )
- dialog-controller: add param to canDeactivate / deactivate functions. ( 42ad7f3 )
- dialog-controller: pass close result to lifecycle hooks ( 320504c )
- dialog-controller: - DialogController.prototype.error wraps the passed reason in DialogCloseError
This entire library was converted to TypeScript. This doesn't involve any breaking changes to the functionality, but the TypeScript definitions are now more accurate and could result in some required code fixups for TS consumers.
The initial release of an HTTP Client Mock library, thanks to the work of community member Thomas Schlage .
- type-definition: Fixed wrong type definitions ( fc80903 )
- mock: Added mock for aurelia HttpClient ( 39a3144 )
Minor updates include new features, updates to bugs and performance improvements.
- bundle: exclude source-maps when applicable ( d94629f )
- cli: add VSCode Chrome Debugger to RequireJS/SystemJS ( 3f4efd9 )
- generator-ts: use .ts ending in template ( c10061f )
- importer: search for resources from package dist ( 71ad598 )
- importer: throw clear unsupported error for webpack projects ( 5b23897 )
- jsconfig: only create jsconfig for babel+vscode ( 173898c )
- npm script: add required dependency to start npm task ( de33698 )
- tasks: copy lint task to scaffolded app ( e16c216 )
- webpack: add tslint config ( 668b2fb )
- webpack: linux case sensitivity ( 2b2d3ce )
- webpack: uglify by default for production builds ( 0732294 )
- cli: add
au configcommand ( 5cd16f6 ), closes aurelia/cli#629
- source-maps: bundling improvements ( abeba3d ), closes aurelia/cli#659 aurelia/cli#624
- tasks: add lint tasks ( 596442a )
- yarn: use yarn to install deps if possible ( 460887e )
- ObserverLocator: special handling for src and href ( 1c231ee )
- ValueConverter: enable signal ( f6ad52a ), closes #353
- view-engine: define metadata for SlotCustomAttribute ( e3474bb ), closes #566
- view-engine: singleton instance of auSlotBehavior ( c08db20 )
- html-behavior: enable processContent via custom attributes ( 7096e66 )
Patch updates include only fixes to bugs and performance improvements.
- http-client: don't call withParams if there are no params ( 2cd076a )
- if-core.js: child view re-binding issue ( 82cb331 )
- if-core.js: child view re-binding issue ( 1c107ac )
- if-else: Fixed missing binding context when rendering else block ( e55fdf9 )
- if-else: Fixed typo and removed obsolete error ( 18a4e7e )
- if-else: Removed fit in tests ( 39fb831 )
- if-else: Simplified initial condition check ( 2103aca )
- virtual-repeat: Changing the items to emty array from scrollable list ( 0e0b702 )
- Resolve a race condition with addClass/removeClass
- Prematurely ends animations if their opposite is triggered