2017 is almost at an end. So, we wanted to close out this year with another set of releases to Aurelia, its plugins and tools. Below you can read the details on the bug fixes, performance improvements and new features available in the latest libraries.
Major updates may include breaking changes, new features, fixes to bugs and performance improvements.
We've updated our core, shared build tools to leverage an .eslintrc.json which conforms to firstname.lastname@example.org format. This is a dev-time dependency only, which you can optionally update depending on the ESLint version you are targeting.
Minor updates include new features, updates to bugs and performance improvements.
- PAL: support for pal-nodejs ( 66412a8 )
- relative-time: error on missing lng ( 5deb4d2 )
- relative-time: fix japanese locale name ( 42ec461 )
- ts: workaround for allowSyntheticDefaultImports ( ec6dbbe )
- relative-time: aurelia-relativetime-signal ( cce3b09 )
- typescript: add definition for DirtyCheckProperty ( 2c29855 ), closes #648
- Improve internal binding expression implementation to better support SSR scenarios.
- Lexer: operators array -> map ( 3431ec2 )
This release adds the
switch components along with a
components aggregate package for easily including all components.
- HttpClient: add JSON.stringify replacer ( 2fc49a9 )
- VirtuaRepeat: don't calcuate size when not attached ( 0f03dff )
- Improve Child Observation: In the case with a significant portion of children, the computation of the splice index becomes a significant overhead. This fix bypasses this computation in the special case when the selector is
- Avoid creating unnecessary functions in ElementEvents
We've made some fixes to inspection of elements that have
with bindings. The latest version of the inspector is available in the Chrome Web Store.
Patch updates include only fixes to bugs and performance improvements.