Today, we have a small set of release to update you with. We're gearing up for some big releases next. Stay tuned for more...
Minor updates include new features, updates to bugs and performance improvements.
- support Webpack 3 ModuleConcatenationPlugin
- support resources inside @inlineView
- recognize router-view attributes
- better control over entry sequence
- chunk not supported by ModuleDependenciesPlugin
- no default entrypoint with DLLPlugin
- use browser-pal for electron-renderer (#100)
- expose style engine ( f623c70 ), closes #73
- add ux-list control (#82) ( ee64238 )
- add unchecked value ( 88505d9 ), closes #69
Patch updates include only fixes to bugs and performance improvements.
- Don't try to parse translation json if already parsed.
- add i18n locators
- loadAndWaitForAureliaPage wasn't looking for aurelia object
- re-setup after every test in case restartBrowserBetweenTests is enabled
- update @types/selenium-webdriver