This month we've a fixed number of issues in the routing and templating engines, including a few regressions that cropped up in the previous round of releases. Additionally, we've moved the
aurelia-dialog plugin to a 1.0.0 release and have begun work on 2.0.0.
Below, you can find further details on each of the releases.
Major updates may include breaking changes, new features, fixes to bugs and performance improvements.
No breaking changes from the RC. We've moved the RC build into an official 1.0.0 release.
- DI: use static method for Element ( 700dd62 )
- doc: correct link from dialog to bootstraping ( 432533d )
Future work on the dialog plugin is being done on the v2.x branch. Please submit all bug fixes and features there. Note that the new branch has a set of breaking changes which are designed to enable dialogs to work better with recent enhancements in the templating engine and in bundler support. Several breaking changes are focused around architectural improvements as well. Please expect the shelf-life of v1.x to be relatively short in light of the v2.x work that is currently underway.
Patch updates include only fixes to bugs and performance improvements.
- navigation-plan: Accept parameters in a redirect config ( 7172ed2 ), closes #607
- Forward options argument to parent router.generate ( 78aad40 ), closes #606
- Update baseUrl when creating a navigation instruction ( e801550 ), closes #378 #605